"The Moustache" W.D. O'Connell Charity Item

Winning Price
400 EUR
36 Bids
Bid Time: Bid Amount:
101 days ago €400
101 days ago €390
102 days ago €380
102 days ago €370
102 days ago €355
102 days ago €345
102 days ago €330
102 days ago €320
102 days ago €310
102 days ago €300
102 days ago €285
102 days ago €260
105 days ago €250
105 days ago €240
106 days ago €230
106 days ago €210
108 days ago €180
108 days ago €170
108 days ago €160
108 days ago €135
108 days ago €130
108 days ago €125
108 days ago €120
109 days ago €115
109 days ago €105
109 days ago €95
109 days ago €90
109 days ago €75
109 days ago €70
109 days ago €61
109 days ago €59
109 days ago €57
109 days ago €55
109 days ago €35
109 days ago €22
109 days ago €20

Description

Following on from the charity fund raising shaving of “The Moustache”, Omar Fitzell of “That's Dram Good ” has teamed up with Daithi O Connell of W.D. O'Connell Whiskey Merchants to provide their PX17 release in a very special presentation box for this auction.

A Bottle of 17 Year old Single Malt Irish whiskey px series that has received rave reviews from everyone since their launch at Whiskey Live 2019.

Batch No. 1 Bottle No. 295 of 370 presented in a Founder's Collection Wooden Case. This Presentation Box was exclusively made for the Brand Owners  with only 6 in existence.

700ml 46%Vol

Close to many peoples hearts, Marymount University Hospital and Hospice has been providing respite, intermediate palliative and residential care services to those who need it most since 1870 to a service population of 600,000 in the Cork and Kerry area. Having seen it first hand, they do so in the most caring and compassionate of ways and fulfill their motto each and every day; “in providing excellent care, we cherish the uniqueness and dignity of each person, showing compassion and respect.  We strive for quality and integrity in all we do.”

While 70% of Marymount's funding comes from the state, the remaining 30% must be raised through fund raising.

All Proceeds from this Item  including commissions will be donated to Marymount University Hospital.

LOT No. IWA : Charity 008
Guide Price : €€€-€€€€

Irish

Here we will feature other Irish whiskeys that may only have small runs or limited availablity, as our database of whiskies grown we shall expand the listed distilleries